Tuesday 12 July 2016

Euro 2016 has links to the Bible! Seriously - Portugal 1 France 0

 

 The freakiest outcome I have come across!

On Sunday 10th July 2016 Portugal beat France 1-0 to win their first ever major title.  If you have been following my other weird posts about Wales, France, Germany and Portugal, the finale is just as astonishing.

The Wall Street Journal writes:

“Portugal Stun France to win Euro 2016 Final.”

France was expected to win especially as Portugal no longer had the threat of Ronaldo coming at them.
  



For those who do not know about football in Europe the Portuguese player Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be one of the best footballers in the world. The Portuguese nation and football team were depending on him to win Euro 2016.

Around 20 minutes from the start of the game he had an injury that had him stretchered off the field. This was a fatal blow for the Portuguese team and country.  The feeling of astonishment could be felt from both teams and I felt it as I watched. It was like the whole dimension of the game changed.



  
I admit that I burst out laughing. Why? Because I had already read Apocalypse 13 before the game started. I laughed because after Ronaldo got stretchered off I said Portugal was going to win if my theory is right.

As I said before, Portugal ended up beating France. Here is why I say I believed Portugal would win.

This is what is in Apocalypse 13:

“I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed!”

One of the heads of the beast was wounded (Ronaldo was wounded and could not carry on) but the team continued on and won (healed). The beast has seven heads. The number on Ronaldo’s shirt is 7. 


 From Apocalypse 12 I worked out that Wales and Portugal were linked to the dragon. What I then realised was, from reading Apocalypse 13, Wales represented the dragon and Portugal represented the beast. Both the dragon and the beast are on the same side. This makes sense as the two main stars for the two countries are Gareth Bale for Wales and Cristiano Ronaldo for Portugal and they are both team-mates for the club they both play for in Spain, Real Madrid.


The team representing the beast won even though their team had a fatal wound but they still won and the result was known by the world.

Apocalypse 13:
“I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed!”

Here is where it gets even freakier.

Later on in the same chapter, Apocalypse 13, which is related to the dragon and the beast are these words:

“He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead.  And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.  Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666.”

A mark on the hand or forehead has been promoted in recent years in movies and the news. There is a downside to this technology.



Next, the player who scored the only goal of the game is Eder.



Out of curiosity I searched for the meaning of the name Eder. This is the first result I saw.

“The name Eder is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Eder is: Flock.”

I checked the dictionary for a wider range of the word "flock." The Oxford Dictionary says:

“A large number or a crowd of people.”

At the beginning of Apocalypse 14 it mentions a crowd of 144,000 people.  They are protected from what is said to happen to the earth and sea, according to Apocalypse 7.

Finally, after winning Euro 2016 the Portuguese team coach Fernando Santos said:

"We were as simple as doves and as wise as serpents."

This is a quote also found in the Bible.

All these coincidences could not work with other teams or other names involved, especially the meaning of the name of the only goal scorer Eder.

If all these coincidences mean something, then the world may be about to change in a strange way.

After all that, it would be really cool if you download my new EP called "Fix Society." CLICK HERE


K STONE
Fix Society

UPDATE Read how I got to this point with the Apocalypse and Euro 2016. See the coincidence with the red dragon and the woman with the crown of 12 stars. It is astonishing. CLICK HERE to read it.

You can like my page on Facebook  



No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...