Thursday 22 September 2016



I was flicking through the TV channels and left it on Film 4. 

Then I realised what movie was on. It was the movie "Knowing." 

If you have never seen the film before, Nicholas Cage works out disasters through numbers and finds number sequences that predicts the next event.

How weird is that and I just posted my last blog about the same sort of thing 20 hours ago!!
The post I wrote has the picture that says "Terence Crutcher Killing Predicted By Germany Shooting Death Toll 16/9?" Read the link at that post!

This is what is on the TV right now as I am making this post. If you are in the UK and are seeing this post now, go to Film 4 and see that "Knowing" is on for yourself. It ends at 2.20 am!!!

I do believe Terence Crutcher's killing was a marker. We will have to wait and see how heavy the affects of his death causes.



K STONE 
Fix Society








No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...