Thursday 8 September 2016

More Weirdness! DEFCON 4 - What’s About To Happen?



If you have read my other posts about Euro 2016 you will understand that I keep on coming up with the most strangest of situations and synchronicity.

4 days ago I was in a DVD store. I ended up buying a DVD called “Invasion Earth: The Aliens Are Here.” On 7th September 2016 I decided to watch it. As I started to watch the beginning I thought that something was not right. A letter would come up one after the other to spell out a word. So I went to the DVD menu to see if there were two movies on this disc but there was just one. On the DVD cover and on the DVD disc it had the title “Invasion Earth: The Aliens Are Here,” but the ONLY movie on the DVD was "DEFCON 4."

If I saw "DEFCON 4" in the DVD store I would not have bought it. I was about to switch the DVD player off but then I thought that maybe this means something so I sat and watched it.

The movie was about 3 astronauts that are in space. They find out that the USA fired a missile into Russia and a nuclear war began on earth. When the astronauts came back to earth society had crumbled and it was every man for themselves.

There was a ruthless local dictator who was between 18 – 22 years old. People were afraid of him as he was smart but evil. The earth was in a state of “survive however you can.” It showed in the film that your enemy becomes your friend if a stronger enemy tries to attack you both.

***

If you didn’t know, DEFCON is real. It’s a defense readiness condition used by the US Armed Forces (do your own research on that).

Again I stress that I had no interest in watching that movie. I even took it back to the DVD store and told them that the cover and DVD disc were not the same as the actual film.
The cashier took the DVD and played it in their PC. She said, “How weird.” So I was given a refund.

Not only was that weird, how odd was it for the number “4” to show up again?

***

If you have been to my website you will know that I am associated with iattractgood.co.uk

After I watched "DEFCON 4" I wondered if something similar was about to happen. Then I thought about the “Code of Conduct” that is on the iattractgood.co.uk website. I suggest that you download the free 2 page pamphlet so if something kicks off in your town, you can pass around the Code of Conduct to those around you so you can all survive. You are much stronger in numbers than on your own.

You can see and download it at this link  CLICK HERE
  
I’ve already got mine printed on paper.

Lets see how long it takes for something to happen after this post.



***

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: CLICK HERE to see one month on from this post.
It looks like the fictional war between the US and Russia is to become REAL!



Join our mailing list so you can keep up to date with more interesting news and new music



  
K STONE
UK Music Producer





No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...