Saturday 26 November 2016

Whoa! Israel On Fire!! 616 AGAIN!



This is another crazy coincidence that I have come across. 

Remember my post called “UPDATE: Number 616 Incredible Meaning?”  I posted that almost 2 months ago. In that post I mentioned about the death of Shimon Peres and him being the LAST founding father of the modern state of Israel. 

On 26th November 2016 I heard a news report that half of Israel is on fire. Has this got anything to do with the 616, 6th October 2016 date?

Over 100,000 people have had to be evacuated now as the fires have spread.

This looks like, Israel as we know it has come to an end and died with Shimon Peres? Or will it be rebuilt by the new President elect known for building stuff? Trump!

Freaky! These words just came to me "the abomination of desolation."

The Bible says:
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

One of the meanings of Abomination says:  "an action that is vicious, vile, etc" 

Two Desolation meanings say: 
1. devastation; ruin. 2. Depopulation.

So at a guess, is the Bible saying that this vicious fire burning devastation is happening now? The Israelis were certainly running and not taking anything with them in the videos I've seen. 

Remember that I called this nearly 2 months ago on the 1st October 2016 (See here). What is another strange fact is the date I am writing this post. (US date) 11 26 16. There’s that number 616 again in the date.

The fires in Israel are unbelievable. This looks more like a war zone.

Check out the videos of how bad the fire is (26th November 2016)








Fix Society
K STONE

UK Music Producer








No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...