Wednesday 14 December 2016

Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children - MORE COINCIDENCES!


Is this the final piece of weirdness or is there more?

In my last post called, “WOW Hillary Clinton Mentioned In Ancient Prophecy,” at the bottom I wrote,

“It’s now for the quiet country Wales.”

Less than 2 weeks later I watched the film, “Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children.” Guess where the story is based? You guessed it, WALES!!!

When was the last time you ever heard of a movie based in Wales? I’m not saying it has never happened, but another coincidence has happened after I mentioned the country. 

Name all the Welsh based films you know of that have been released in 2016. No? How about last year or the year before? See my point?

In the trailer the words in the song are,

“There’s a new world coming,
And it’s just around the bend,
There’s a new world coming,
This one’s coming to an end.”



You don’t need a movie to tell you that this world is changing minute by minute. 

What are the chances that the next movie I chose to watch was focused on Wales?

Something weird is definitely happening in this world. Have all the jigsaw pieces been put together or is there something else that needs to happen?

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook



No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...