Wednesday 10 May 2017

I Saw Satan - K STONE UK Music Producer



I Saw Satan is the super charged EP by K STONE the UK music producer.

The track "I Saw Satan" was a real supernatural experience with meeting Satan. Listen to the words.


Conquer your demons.

To listen to or download the mini album click here



************

You can get the new T- shirts and pictures for “I Saw Satan” and “Grandmaster” by clicking on the links below.

Who want's to be controlled by the thoughts of others? 
Become free. 
Become a grandmaster.

****************

T- Shirts


Pictures


Enough is enough. 
Now It’s time to reign.

K STONE UK Music Producer



Like K STONE'S facebook page 





No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...