Wednesday 1 November 2017

The 7 Day Portal Opening


The 7 Day Portal Opening
The Week I Was Supposed To Die

10 years ago on 1st November 2007 my friend took me to the hospital as I was having problems breathing. I thought I would only be in there for an hour. I ended up coming out of the hospital 7 days later.

The doctors were waiting for me to die as my lungs were packed full of blood clots. They said it was too dangerous to try and take them out so they left them in there. I wasn’t allowed to leave the bed.

A female doctor came in and looked at my chart. After she looked at it she stood by my bed, rested her hand on my chest and sighed. She looked sad and said 

“You’re too young.” 

I knew she meant “You’re too young to die.” She was noticeably upset.

I was supposed to stay in hospital but I had enough and wanted to get out. They reluctantly let me leave on the 7th November 2007 giving me the pills I should take.

One of the days I was in hospital at night, a voice spoke to me while I was awake. It said something on the lines of,

“If you want to you can die now. It’s up to you.”

I remember saying something back to the voice like,

“People have no idea about the things I know and no-one I know of is telling them the truth. I’ll stay alive.”

I said other things that I cannot remember right now.

The voice replied,

“You have answered correctly.”

After that, the voice stopped speaking.

On the 7th day my friend came to pick me up and take me home. I opened the door to my home and made it halfway up the stairs. I was stuck on the stairs. I thought to myself,

“I'm going to die here on the stairs.”

I sat on the stairs for some time as I couldn't move.

I then said something to the voice like,

“I thought I was supposed to live?”

After sitting there for a while longer I managed to make it up the stairs and lie on my bed.

Years later, since around 2015, I have noticed that incredibly strange good things get revealed to me for me between the 1st and 7th of November each year.

This seems to be 7 days of enlightenment for me when a portal opens.

Will the portal open this year?

I hope I haven’t jinxed it by mentioning it. I am going to see what happens over the next 7 days. 

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...