Thursday 9 November 2017

UK Parliament Debates a Petition I Signed




Earlier in 2017 I signed a petition titled

"Make mental health education compulsory in primary and secondary schools."

The following is part of the petition information:

"There has been a big increase in the number of young people being admitted to hospital because of self harm. Over the last ten years this figure has increased by 68%."

When I signed the petition I honestly didn't believe anything would come of it. Then I received an email saying that the petition, because it got enough signatures, was debated in parliament in the UK on 6th Nov 2017.

I was surprised that it got debated. Then I thought,

"Is this all it takes for us to fix society and get those who run the country to do something about it?"

It’s up to people to do something. Do your part even if it is just a signature to a worthy cause.

So the problem is not all down to the government, it’s the lack of individual participation to fix society which then the government has to respond.

They were elected to help.

This is the link of the petition.

This is the link to the video of it being debated in parliament.

The way today and the future will look may well be up to you.

Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer

Find out about K STONE’S way to fix society by clicking here and watch the video "What Is Fix Society?"




K STONE on Facebook 







No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...