Thursday 28 December 2017

Falling Down a Black Hole



At the beginning of December 2017 I started experiencing a sense of falling down a black hole. For two weeks it brought about terrible pressure to the sides and front of my brain. I could see with my minds eye the black hole. It looked similar to this picture but much slower.

via GIPHY

After the first two weeks passed I could then see what looked like my mind was gliding in space. I could see this also with my minds eye. In my mind I felt pressure and depression very strongly. What I could see looked similar to this picture.

After most of the month feeling this insane pressure in my head, things changed around the 26th or 27th December.

What I could now see was like a clear glass pyramid slowly turning in the centre of my brain.

This picture is similar to what I can see now slowly turning in my brain. There was no blue colour just clear glass.



What it all means right now, I don’t know.
I wait to see what happens next.

Fix Society
K STONE




No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...