Saturday 9 December 2017

Fear in Russia: Portal Letting Aliens In?

The Unbelievable Happened days later.


First a little recap:

On the 25th October 2017 I made a post about youtube not fairly allowing my video to get “thumbs up” and the view counter was far lower than it should be. My video “Angels and Demons Fight on Earth” was uploaded to youtube on the 20th October 2017. This is the link.
To my surprise about 2 weeks later, I saw the following video. It talks about how the residents in Siberia were wondering if an alien invasion was about to unfold. That video was uploaded 7 days after I uploaded Angels and Demons Fight on Earth.


How could this be a coincidence? I do believe some other dimension beings came through. We have been told in numerous movies that some beings are not physical and need to go inside human bodies to function in our dimension. I do believe some don’t need human bodies and may have the ability to be seen. If we saw one, we would not believe it is real and disregard it as someone in fancy dress.

The world has changed.

Fix Society
K STONE
Uk Music Producer

K STONE on Facebook 




What is “Fix Society?” click here to find out








No comments:

Dream Death Attempts of Peter Hutchinson Failed 18/3/2024

  By Peter Hutchinson 18/3/2024 Dream after Dream - Death Attempt Failed From the day after I went to Sheffield Arena on 13 th March I ...