Saturday 20 January 2018

AGAIN! Synchronicity in 3 Days!!! Racism, Cyrille Regis and Harley Barber



 On 17th January 2018 I posted on facebook about the death of Cyrille Regis who was a professional football player in England.

I wrote about the racism black players suffered from around the 1970’s onwards.
  


I could have just wrote “RIP Cyrille” and posted a video of some of the goals he scored, but I felt I had to share the racism he had to go through for just playing a sport at the highest level.

Listen to this short clip.


In this next video you can hear former England player and TV presenter Gary Lineker mentioning what he saw at that time. Dion Dublin, a former professional footballer, reacts to what Lineker said live on TV. 

See short clip



In the facebook post I wrote 3 days ago I also said

"Why Racism still happens in 2018 is a mystery."

Some people may have thought I was exaggerating as they may not see racism or live among openly racist people, but just as with my other posts, confirmation came days later.

I do want to stress that, I could have just talked about Cyrille Regis’ talent and goals he scored but I felt to share the racism that many people did not know he suffered.

**********

Now on the 20th January 2018 the internet is buzzing with the racist videos posted by Harley Barber.

You can hear what she says in this video.



After listening to what Cyrille had to say and then what Harley Barber had to say...

Why is there still racism in 2018?


Fix Society
K STONE
UK Music Producer



K STONE on Facebook


What is Fix Society?
Click on picture to see the video







No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...