Saturday 24 September 2016

Number 616 What Does It Mean?





After my last post about the strange coincidence of the movie “Knowing” being on TV 20 hours after I posted about the numbers 16 and 9, I thought I would share these new numbers that kept on showing up so much that it caught my attention. 

I see numbers every day which don’t really mean anything to me (as far as I can work out), but the number 616 was almost everywhere I looked. This happened strongly for the last 3 days.

Just before I was going to post only the picture, I decided to see what Apocalypse 6:16 says. It said:

“And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

After I read that, I read the whole of Apocalypse chapter 6. Some of the similarities of what is going on in the world today and what is in this ancient chapter is eerie.

Lets see if 616 comes up in a significant way for some reason.

***
UPDATE: The Meaning for 616 Found!
Click Here to read. 
   



K STONE
UK Music Producer
Fix Society








No comments:

P Diddy Wants Me Dead? - Cardiac Arrest FAILED 4 4 2024

  P Diddy Wants Me Dead? Cardiac Arrest FAILED by Peter Hutchinson (K STONE) 4 4 2024 Share this and other articles I have written wit...